Perfect quality Tungsten Carbide Ball Valve Seat for Valve Seat Oil and Gas Industry

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$0.01 - $1.00 / Piece | 100 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Applicable Industries:
Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory, Energy & Mining
Place of Origin:
Shandong, China
Brand Name:
PT
Model Number:
YN6 YN8 YN10 YN12
Material:
Cobalt tungsten alloy and Tungsten nickel alloy, Cobalt tungsten alloy and Tungsten nickel alloy
Product Name:
Tungsten Carbide balls/Alloy ball
Grade:
G10-G100
Hardness:
HRC 90-92
Size:
0.8mm-80.0mm
Density:
14.95 g/cm3
Strength:
2750 N/mm2
Certifications:
ISO SGS ROHS
Manufacture:
YES
OEM:
YES
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
1000000 Ton/Tons per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
1. Plastic bag+cardon box+wooden pallet
2.Plastic bag+ steel drums +wooden pallet
3. As customers' requirement.
Port
QINGDAO/NINGBO
Product Description
Product Name
Tungsten Carbide balls/Alloy ball
Specification
Φ0.8mm-Φ80.0mm
Trademark
YG6X/YG8/YG6/YG10/YG13
Material
Material : Cobalt tungsten alloy and Tungsten nickel alloy

Cobalt tungsten alloy ball : YG6 , YG6X , YG8 , YG10 , YG13

Tungsten nickel alloy ball : YN6 , YN8 , YN10 , YN12 
Grade
G10-G100
Feature
Hardness: 90-92 degrees hardness, density: 14.95 g/cm3, bending strength: 2750 N/mm2, excellent wear resistance and toughness.
Applications
Subtle bearings, precision sealing, measurement tools, squeeze the hole, stamping steel / brass stampings.
Chemical composition
                                  WC
                                      Co
                                  94%
                                       6%
Detailed Images
Related Products

We also produce all kinds of stainless steel ball,UFO balls, glass balls, clean balls, hollow balls, aluminum balls, plastic balls, copper balls, grinding balls, and ocean balls/BALLball balls/pit balls.

Packing & Delivery

Our package is very professional,    1. Plastic bag+cardon box+wooden pallet  

                                                                    2.Plastic bag+ steel drums +wooden pallet
                                                                    3. As customers' requirement.

Delivery: you can choose different shipping ways as your orders
1. By express                       2. By Air                       3. By Sea

Certifications
Production process

Our company specializes in producing 0.3mm-76.2mm tungsten alloy ball of various materials, customized non-standard (for the convenience of customers, we developed the production process of the alloy ball from the order of 3, fills the domestic blank), accuracy in the G10 - G100, products are widely used in bearings, instruments, meters, various hardware punching, valves, grinding, hardness tester, pump valves, petroleum, chemical, and metering equipment.

Our company has several technical and research personnel who can diagnose customers and provide more professional services.<!--?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /-- >

 Carbide ball is mainly divided into tungsten cobalt ball (YG6, YG6X, YG8, YG10, YG13), the number behind the YG represents the cobalt content, such as: YG6 refers to the CO content of 6%, the remaining is 94% WC, there is another type of tungsten-nickel alloy ball (YN6, YN8, YN10, YN12), the same reason behind the figures represent the nickel content. The former two alloy balls have a specific gravity of 14.6-15.1, there is a class of alloys Titanium carbide ball, the proportion of lighter.

Heading:
In the first step, heading machines cut wire into short lengths and form it into spherical shapes between dies.
Deflashing:
The flash line, a ridge left by the forming dies, is removed as balls roll between heavy,cast iron plates.
Soft Grinding:
Similar to deflashing, except that a grinding stone is used to improve precision.
Heat-treating:
Carbon steel balls are next carburized and hardened. Heat treatment imparts the desired hardness and case depth.
Descaling:
This step removes the residues and by-products from the heat-treating process.
Hard Grinding:
Slow, meticulous grinding assures proper sizing and sphericity, with tolerances as closeas ±.0001".
Lapping:
Several proprietary lapping processes can bring balls to the requirements of ISO 3290 Grade10 - 48.
Finishing:
Proprietary chemical and mechanical processes give the balls their final micro-smoothed finish, for increased wear resistance and product longevity.

Our Service

1/ Feedback within 24 hours;

2/ Good english communication;

3/ Professional suggestion on product;

4/ Good traning export sales person;

5/ Skilled in tungsten carbide sell;

6/ Could issue the C/O(certificate of origin)to customer to reduce the tax;

7/ Could accept all payment terms of T/T, L/C, western union, paypal and etc;

8/ Could offer free samples below 0.5kgs under the condition of freight paid by customer