• Applied Area: 316 stainless steel ball is used in many special industry as iatrical instrument,chemical industry, avigation, scent bottle, sprayer, valve, nail polish,mobile phone fittings.
• Speciality: Austenitic stainless steels,It is the best steel ball in the steel ball area,HRC≤26,its Capability is better than 304 stainless steel ball.
• Comparison: 316L stainless steel ball is more soft and shining than 316 stainless steel ball and can be used in persons' decoration.
Physical capability of 316 stainlees balls
Modulus of Elasticity
.290 lbs/cubic inch
420 Stainless Steel Balls
• Applied Area:420 stainless steel ball is used in the industry of high precision and antirust: motorcycle fittings, chain wheel,stainless steel bearings, plastic bearings, craftwork, valve, petroleum and so on.
• Speciality:It is also called stainless iron,it is magnetic and has good antirust capability.The HRC is 50-55.
440C Stainless Steel Balls
• Capability: It is very hard to produce 440C stainless steel ball,and there are few factory can produce,so the factory who can produce 440C material go by the name of exceptive stainless steel.the heat treatment is complicated,it is easy to split,the precision must be high,it is the most rigid, HRC≧58.Its hardness is close to bearing steel ball,but it is more antirust and anticorrosive than the bearing steel ball.
• Comparison: 440C stainless steel ball is more antirust and anticorrosive than 440 stainless steel ball. The frictional resistance is enhancing while the hardness is increasing.
Chrome steel ball
1. AISI52100 steel ball used in ball roller bearing industry and automobile application.
2. Bearing steel ball has excellent surface quality.
3. Gcr15 bearing steel ball offer superior wear resistance.
4. The characteristic of bearing steel ball: high hardness, high load bearig capacity and through-hardening.
Carbon steel ball
• Applied Area
1010/1015 carbon steel ball is an ordinary steel ball,it has low price,high precision and wide use. It is used in bicycle,bearings,chain wheel, craftwork, shelf, versatile ball,bags,small hardware,it can also be used for rubbing other medium.
• Speciality It is magnetic, it must be plated when it is out of surface,it can be plated with zinc,glod,nickle,chrome and so on.The frictional resistance is strong,the HRC is 50-55.
• Comparison The frictional resistance and hardness is worse than bearing steel ball(the HRC of GCR15 steel ball is 60-66):so the life is shorter.
Packing & Delivery
Packing of stainless steel ball:
1.Plastic bag +Carton box(25kg)+Wooden
2.Plastic bag +Steel drums(250kg)+Wooden
1) Raw material: a ball starts in wire or rod form.
2) Heading: In the first step, heading machines cut wire into short lengths and form it into spherical shapes between dies.
3) Flashing: A process that gives a ball blank a rough finish and removes the excess material around the ball.
4) Heat-treating: Harden the balls by subjecting a metal or alloy to controlled heating and cooling to improve hardness and other properties.
5) Hard Grinding: Slow, meticulous grinding assures proper sizing and sphericity.
6) Lapping: This process has two steps, first is simple lapping, then is fine grinding. Both of them is to polish the balls to a shiny finish and to the exact size required by ISO 3290 Grade.
7) Clean: First, clean the surface of balls; then use the dehydrated oil to dry off the balls; the last step is applying antirust oil for the balls. When these steps have done, each ball will be selected by machine or naked eye to make sure every ball is perfect.
8) Inspection: Each batch of products will accept measurement and inspection by the special inspectors, to check whether the products consistent with the customer's requirement.
9) Packing: The balls are packed in anti-oxidant or oiled paper, in cardboard boxes of standard size with fixed quantities, finally in pallet or wooden cases. Packing will be Sea & Air worthy. Special packaging can be provided on request.
We have the ISO. SGS. ROHS certification of the stainless steel ball.
Q:Free sample can be provided ?
A:We offer you free samples, but the freight will be charged by you.
Q:What's the terms of payment?
A:L/C ,T/T,Western Union,Papal and Alibaba trade assurance are acceptable.
Q: What's the packing method?
A:We have two method of packing:1.Plastic bag+Carton box(25kg)+Wooden
2.Plastic bag+Steel drums(250kg)+Wooden
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 3-7days if the goods are in stock. it is according to quantity.